cool mens boots Lauri Toys Tall-Stacker Pegs and Pegboard Set performs excellent. This product was exactly as posted, it arrived within good time and simple to use. The price just for this was much under other place, but not much more when compared with similar product.
Description : Tall, slim stacking pegs are easy to grasp and place. Plastic pegs are 2 5/8" tall and come in 5 colors. Lauri rubber pegboard is washable and flexible.This is a no-nonsense, down-to-earth pegboard set with big, colorful pegs that are ideally sized for small fingers but too big to swallow. Designed to build eye/hand coordination, fine-motor skills, math skills, and color recognition in 2-to-5-year-olds, the Tall-Stacker Pegs & Pegboard Set includes 25 colorful pegs, a crepe rubber pegboard, and suggested activities for parents to help get children started. --Chris Livesay
- Kids will think they're just having fun with these versatile teaching toys
- They will learn early math skills like counting, adding, and subtracting while working on their building projects
- Playing with the colorful pegs also helps kids build useful sorting and matching skills as they make designs
- For Ages 2 and Up
- 25 Tall-Stacker Pegs, Lauri Crepe Rubber Pegboard, and an Activity Guide
- They're actually building fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination as they fit the Tall-Stacker Pegs into the Lauri crepe rubber pegboards
Price : $13.11
Saved Price : $1.88
ASIN : B00000J4HK
category: Pegboard Hooks
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.4
Review : A Customer
This is a great educational and fun toy. I bought it when my daughter was 14 months, because at the time she was really into pegs and putting things of the sort into holes, and of course she loves to stack. I thought this would be the perfect toy to keep her busy and her mind expanding while playing and learning. She absolutely loves to stack the pegs and fit them into the holes, even though that part was a little tricky for her at first. She is now 15 months old and pretty much has it down. Soon we will be stacking and sorting the pegs by color. My only gripe on this toy is that the foam bottom is flimsy. It would have made a much nicer item for the money if it were all wood - but of course the pegs are plastic and the bottom is made of foam. One positive note however about the bottom being foam, is that this is a great travel toy! Throw the pegs into a plastic baggy and the foam bottom is thin enough to travel in a tote. It may not look like much, but someone took the time to design...